
The cake....it says Happy Birthday Janna
So today is my birthday. This morning I was given breakfast in bed....chocolate chip pancakes and a HUGE glass of milk...YUM! Then I watched some Playhouse Disney with Parker. My sister Leah came over a little later on in the morning. Parker took a nap so I watched my soap....Days of Our Lives and ate some lunch in peace. I showered and finally got dressed around 4 PM. For dinner we had pot roast which smelled yummy cooking in the crock pot all day...perfect dinner for this dreary weather. Parker and Tony got me a cake and even tried to write my name on it...see pic above. Then Parker wanted to play bowling on the Wii....so we all bowled 2 games. I won both....but Parker is not half bad. So overall a nice birthday. Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

Parker bowled this


Parker and Me

Final Score!
Go Janna! Have you taken Parker to a bowling alley before? Brice loves it and does really well, with the bumpers of course. Glad you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeleteAnd they even LET you win! :) Glad you got that big ole glass of milk, girlie!!
ReplyDelete