Last Friday Triste and I took Parker and Ashley to the Marietta Fire Museum. It is just off the square in Marietta and it is the oldest working station in the city. They have 5 old firetrucks and they even still have fire poles. They show you around and tell you about the trucks, the equipment and there are lots of old pictures of historic fires in both Cobb county and the country. The best part.....its FREE!!! While we were there they got a real call and had to spring into action. It wasn't a fire so we waited for them to come back so we could play on the trucks. Parker was in awe...if he could have gone with them he would have!
The rest of April and May in one post
6 years ago


How fun! I can't believe how big Parker is! Such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Although, I don't like sirens when I hear them after being in a house fire and then Anna. But, I am thankful there are the firemen who do what they do!
ReplyDelete