Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day 2010 has come to a close. Parker is in bed....pretending to sleep, lunches are packed and the laundry is done...thanks to Tony of course. It was a good day. Parker slept in....of course that didn't matter we had to be at my mom's by 9 for breakfast...but its the thought that counts. I got two hydrangeas for the yard....my only gift request was flowering plants for the yard. My mother in law got me some workout clothes....for my walking...and an awesome cooler on wheels. Parker made picture frames for the Grandmas and Bubbe and they LOVED them. Hand-painted and bejeweled...they were a sight to see....he did them all by himself and didn't do too bad if I may say so myself. I had the most amazing nap on the sofa this afternoon. Had the windows open and a little chihuahua named Charlie to cuddle with...it was almost like being at the beach. Happy Mother's Day to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment