Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

OK so today was not a total wash. I had originally planned on spending the day relaxing and doing whatever I felt like doing, but let's be real...I'm a mom...Parker got sick on Tuesday and so today he felt better but couldn't go to school and therefore spent the day with me. He was a really good boy and must have said "Happy Birthday Mommy" about 1236758 times....sweet boy that he is, but like I said he felt better so it was nonstop talking and playing and reading...you get the picture. We had lunch with my MIL who is AWESOME...she got me a prenatal massage at Renew and I can NOT wait to go....although I will wait til about 34-36 weeks when I am really big and miserable. I had one with Parker...they are awesome...they have a table with a hole in it for your belly....I could have just taken a nap. Tony brought me home some flowers and a SUPER delish cake from Rita's. If you don't know Rita's you should....especially if you love ice cream...this is BETTER...its frozen custard and it is to die for...this is the cake



This is chocolate frozen custard, topped with chocolate and caramel and little caramel pieces and brownies...can you say YUM-O?!

And this is the sweetest boy who now gets embarrassed very easily attempting to sing to me...don't look at me I look drunk or hung over....or 29 weeks pregnant I suppose but sleep deprived nonetheless...he's cute look at him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment