So one week ago today I was on my way to my laat doctor's appointment....little did I know that right after that I was headed to NSH to have a baby...talk about a shock. But we were prepared....I took my stuff along just in case. Good thing too....because had we come home I am afraid we would not have been able to get back to NSH....the weather was so AWFUL. So now here we are one week later....everyone is adjusting well. Parker is an AMAZING big brother....he just loves Dylan to to death and is very helpful. The second he walks in the door from school..."Where's Dylan?" In fact he just walked in here from school and asked that exact question. So here's some pictures at ONE WEEK!!!!
The rest of April and May in one post
6 years ago


so sweet! So happy for you :) Its so fun having 2 and watching them interact!
ReplyDelete