On October 31, 2005 we found out we were having a baby. And on July 4, 2006 after working nearly all of a 12 hour shift on the 3rd and 27 hours of labor I got my sweet little Parker. Wow! Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined what that tiny little life inside me would become.

July 7, 2006
The smartest, sweetest, funniest, best big brother and coolest kid I know. He tells jokes, he gives sweet hugs and kisses and he is passionate and curious.
First he was into cars. He knew every car on the road. As we drove around town he would yell...."there's a PT Cruiser" and "there's a pick-up truck."
July 4, 2007
July 4, 2008
Then came our passion for all things firetruck and firetruck related. He knew their names....(bet you didn't know they were different...)he knew the tools, he knew the difference between an ambulance siren and a firetruck siren and even a police car siren. He pretend to play firefighter and dressed in a costume daily.
.
July 4, 2009
Then he turned 4 and told me he wasn't "into firetrucks anymore" but still would get excited to see one driving down the road or at the grocery store. He started watching "big boy" cartoons and movies...Star Wars, Transformers, Superman and Batman. He began to play with Legos and can easily build things with around 300 pieces. He went to Pre-K and learned to read and in just 4 weeks he will climb aboard that giant yellow school bus and go to Kindergarten.

July 2010
On those sleeplessness nights I wished time would hurry up...please sleep thru the night I used to beg him. And now all I want is to put on the breaks....slow down time....enjoy every minute.
Happy 5th Birthday to the most amazing little boy I know!
I love you more than words can say...


No comments:
Post a Comment