What a difference a year makes....
I can hardly believe that my sweet second little boy is turning ONE in just 4 more days...I mean how is that even possible. Just yesterday it seems I was bringing him home and getting up in the middle of the night to feed him. I want those days back....I need time to go slower. I want to cuddle him and all he wants to do is jump and crawl. I knew it would be over in a flash, but wow it was over in a blink of my eye. He is the best little boy there is. Hands down there is no one funnier, sweeter or cuter than this boy (except his brother of course) and I am the luckiest because he is MINE!!!
I love him more than I thought was possible.
He is funny, loud, sweet, chubby, fearless and ALL boy
He is adventurous and wild
He loves music and dancing
and
I LOVE HIM TO PIECES
Happy Birthday my sweet little Dillypants

December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011


No comments:
Post a Comment