Sunday, September 27, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes

This just happened in my backyard. After a day full of golf watching at the Giles house Tony and Parker went out back after Phil won the Tour Championship feeling victorious and ready to do a little golfing of their own. Parker outs on his golf and gets out his clubs. I am sitting on the couch enjoying a movie when I hear a familiar sound....the sound of a golf ball hitting my fence....but the surprise was it wasn't Tony's ball....it was Parker's! So I out on my shoes and venture to the backyard to watch for myself. Parker swings and hits a few and then BAM! into the fence again. Wow he's pretty good. And he is so excited he makes all these faces and moves just like Tiger does when he hits a bad shot or a good shot...you all know what I mean...Tiger jumps and throws his arms in the air when he makes an awesome shot and throws his clubs on the ground when he misses. Let's just call Parker a mini Tiger in that respect. So Parker hits a few and misses the last one. He says "I lost" and frowns. Tony says..."You didn't lose. Try again." Parker says.."That's right Daddy...you lose all the time!" Kids!


Line it up


I am standing where Parker hit from...he is standing where the ball landed

Future PGA Tour Champ

No comments:

Post a Comment