Monday, September 14, 2009

Things I Am TOTALLY Loving Right Now

OK so I have been on a kick trying new things and enjoying the things I have always loved but maybe hadn't had in awhile...so here they are in no particular order.....

1. Dark Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups....if you like dark chocolate and you like reese'sthese are a must have...freeze them and they are even better.

2. Edy's Loaded Caramel Crunch Cone Ice Cream....YUM-O It is vanilla ice cream which normally I'm not that into....but then it has a TON of caramel swirl and chocolate covered sugar cone pieces in it. Totally Delish!

3. Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel. This little gem goes in your toilet bowl near where the water comes in to fill it up after you flush...it sticks to the actual bowl. Here's the best part...when you flush the water runs over it and it cleans the bowl but wait there's more....it smells so good....even if someone has just come out....you can't tell what they did in there...the bathroom smells clean and fresh all the time...get it at Walmart...its cheapest there!

4. Yankee Candle Autumn Leaves...I am ready for some cooler weather...like jeans and a T shirt weather....go to the park without melting weather....start running weather.

5. College Football....regardless of the devastating loss to GA, football season is one of my faves. So what the Gamecocks lost one...we'll finish the season 11-1 then. GO COCKS!!!!!!

So there you have it....a few of my fave things...for now

3 comments:

  1. I think you may have convinced me to give number 3 a try. I like your new background. I too am ready for some cooler weather, but I don't do candles. Don't delete my comment this time! I can't help that I'm a DAWG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put on your previous post, after the game, GOOOOO DAWGS! Again!

    ReplyDelete