Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

So here it is the official Halloween 2010 post. Like last year we were going to spend Halloween with our friends the Tigues. Tuesday, Sandra had a baby girl...Lila...they were coming over anyway. She is a trooper I would NOT be going anywhere. Parker took a nap and when he got up...TA DA fever. I know you all are surprised as Parker is the king of the fever. No worries it was only like 100.5 so being the awesome mom/nurse I gave him some dinner and some Motrin and we went trick or treating. Of course he didn't go to school Monday, but you can't miss Halloween. he had a great time. Our neighbors walked over and all the Dads took the kids around. Sandra came with baby Lila and we just kept Parker away from her. he was mesmerized by her. He didn't realize how small she was going to be and he was truly at a loss for words. I asked him later what he thought and he said "I wasn't sure what to think." I think he realized how little his brother is going to be in a few weeks and I'm not so sure he is a fan, but he's still excited...or at least that's his story and he's sticking to it!


Darth Vader aka Parker



Darth Vader and Doctor Daddy



2 comments:

  1. I would've sent Brice out too! Poor Parker with all his fevers. :( Speaking of Lila, did Katherine K deliver yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was at NSH Wed Pm when we left :)

    ReplyDelete