So today Dylan is 2 months old...really?! How on Earth did that happen? Today I took him to the doctor for his check-up. I knew he was big, but was curious to see exactly how big he was and looked back to see how big Parker was at the same age. I did this mostly because I remember everyone telling me how big Parker was when he was a baby. I remember thinking he was big too, but that was all before we met Dylan. I mean he's cute as a button...he has cheeks for days...rolls on his thighs (which the nurses who gave him his shots were glad to see) and he even has a little roll on the back of his ankle :) I love him to pieces.
Dylan weighed 14 lbs 3.6 ounces and was 23 3/4 inches long. That is the 95th percentile for weight and the 80th for height...not too shabby. Parker at 2 months old was 12 lbs 9.5 ounces and 24 inches long. That was the 75th percentile for weight and the 90th for height.
Dylan at 2 months
Parker 2 months
I also took Parker to the doctor today...he's had this nasty green snotty nose for nearly 3 weeks...I know what you're thinking...3 weeks Janna, really. But I figured it was just a cold...then this past week he started with a cough....a wet junky sounding cough...so I figured we're going to the office anyway...may as well get them both checked out. So Parker has a sinus infection..Amoxil for him...that was easy. Dylan was getting checked out and then she looked in his ears...uh-oh...right ear infection! Maybe this is why he hasn't napped the last 2 days....poor buddy..Amoxil for him too!
Dylan and Mommy...2 months
Parker and Mommy....3 months (closest I could find)


They look so much alike! Parker's head looks smaller, not just the cheeks, his whole head. Sweet boys. Hate that they were both sick, hopefully at least one will be napping again tomorrow!
ReplyDelete