Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Operation Hot Mom


Ok so yesterday I went to the OB/GYN for my 6 week post partum visit. He says everything is all healed up and I'm good to "resume all normal activity." So with that being said I am beginning a work-out. First up the entire AB series on Comcast On-Demand...then once I get back to work a friend is bringing me the "Insanity" DVD's. I will also resume my walking once its warm enough to take my little man along. I have 16 weeks(until the pool opens)...I think I can do it. BTW...I'm NOT dieting...just putting my muscles back where they belong. I have only 2 pounds of weight on me...no need to give up my ice cream :)
Goal: to look like this again.....







2 comments:

  1. Insanity is awesome! You'll look like that in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot mom, check in, what, what? If you succeed, I will buy insanity!

    ReplyDelete