Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things I Am LOVING Right Now

Here are a few of my favorite things these days....in no particular order

1. Nature Valley Granola Squares Dark Chocolate....OK these things are yummy! They fill you up a little because they are granola, the are crunchy and have dark chocolate on the back. They are individually wrapped and they are only 80 calories. they also come in PB...I haven't tried these and they sell them at BJ's (as well as grocery stores) in a giant box. Get some today!

2. Pepperidge Farms Strawberry Milano cookies.....think chocolate covered strawberries...YUM! The usual Milano cookie with chocolate on one inside and strawberry on the other....I mean really?! And they have been on sale a few times at Publix...BOGO and I had a coupon from the paper...what a deal!

3. MIO water enhancer...I just got this in the mail (free sample found on Freebies for Mom on FB...join this page for real) Anyway its this little bottle of flavor...you flip open the top, turn it upside down and squirt once into 8 ounces of water. Its so yummy. No calories. Its just enough flavor to make the water taste like something...I got the Berry Pomegranate flavor (we weren't given a choice) BUT it come in like 7 flavors....I want to try the Sweet Tea and the Strawberry Watermelon. This product also doesn't have to be refrigerated...perfect for the work bag and each little pod makes 24 8oz glasses. Fun times!

4. SLEEP.....Dylan has been a rock star baby with the sleeping thru the night. naps on the other hand...lets just say we're working on it and in the meantime buying stock in "d" batteries for his swing. Parker on the other hand is having a difficult time adjusting to me returning to work. So we've made a plan and so far it seems to be working. I wake him up before i leave for work so he can see me and wave to me out his window. i also try really hard to call him before he goes to bed. So far so good.

5. iPhone...How on Earth have I lived all this time without this thing?! I can check my email and FB from work or home without ever having to sit down at the computer....which these days is an especially good thing b/c Tony is spending more time than ever on the computer....which would make it nearly impossible for me to get on it.

What are your favorite things?

2 comments:

  1. we discovered the granola squares a few BJ's trips ago and have been hooked! BUT I always have to have 2, so the 80 calorie thing goes out the window :) Did not know about peanut butter, may have to try those out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off of your list, I'm going to have to pick Sleep as my favorite right now! Can't seem to get enough, especially on the rainy days! Too bad Anna has a different plan each afternoon. Hope Parker adjusts well!

    ReplyDelete