So I've been a blog slacker....sorry
Dylan turned 4 months old on April 15th...wow! 4 of the shortest months on record I'm sure. he is happy, sweet, and squishy. I love him to pieces and am pretty sure he loves me too! He smiles when he sees me and laughs out loud all the time. he is really a happy little boy. he sleeps between 8 and 12 hours at night....which is amazing! he LOVES to eat....he gets so excited when he sees that bottle....he can hardly contain himself. We started cereal this past Sunday....and the little booger LOVED it! he was opening his mouth like a little bird. we had our check-up on Tuesday. Dylan weighed 17 lbs 14 oz (93rd %ile) and was 26 1/4 inches (88%ile) and before anyone says anything about how big he is.....he is PERFECT! He was the 97%ile at BIRTH and looking back Parker weighed 16lbs 6 oz and was 26 inches long at the same age.....and y'all know how skinny he is now. Poor dude can't break the 40 lb mark :) Pediatrician says he is not too big, I am NOT feeding him too much and he is exactly where he should be...he's just a big baby! So that's enough about that. I am no longer going to take offense to every one's comments about my chunky little monkey...I am just going to keep on doing what I am doing and when he is a scrawny 4 year old I shall say " I told you so"
My other little man is getting big too fast as well. Not only did we register him for Kindergarten this past week he also told me his tooth was hurting. To which I was like "What?!" Sure enough inside his bottom teeth there is a new BIG tooth pushing through....and right beside it the very tip of the other front one too....well no wonder your teeth hurt buddy. So today off to the dentist we went. Expecting the worst (pulled teeth) and hoping for the best. The dentist said his one front tooth is a little wiggly and that the other tooth wasn't yet but might become m,roe so as the other tooth emerges. So for now we'll just sit back and hope that nature takes its course and his teeth fall out like a normal kid. He goes back for his cleaning in July and we'll make a decision then. Hopefully by then those 2 teeth will be gone and these new ones will be in their place.
Why can't my kids ever do anything right on time? They always have to be overachievers....Dylan is currently cutting a tooth too! Geez kids come on! Give Mommy a break and SLOW DOWN....life is too short to always be in a hurry


No comments:
Post a Comment